Art Walk Edmonds has been a mainstay event, celebrating the many galleries and artists throughout Edmonds with a guided walk every month. Unfortunately, they've cancelled this month's event. But that doesn't mean you can't drink in all the galleries yourself! The AWE board was kind of enough to provide a listing of many of the galleries and what they're currently showing. So put on those walking shoes, grab your mask (stay safe out there!) and go check it out for yourself.
(If you're really counting on seeing one of these, it might be a good idea to check in with that gallery and find out their hours before you hit the sidewalk.)
- Interiors of Edmonds (326 Main St) is featuring the works of photographer Lynne Greenup and several other artists.
- Randall J Hodges Photography Gallery (317 Main St) is showing new images of world re-known landscape and nature photographer Randall J Hodges.
- Demetris Woodstone Taverna (101 Main St) has local chainsaw carvings of wildlife by owner Kyle Huffman displayed in the restaurant for sale.
- The Curious Nest (405 Main St) is featuring the artwork of Gloria Frietas in a show called "Strings Attached," primarily featuring animals that are either endangered or on the watch list.
- Gallery North (401 Main St) is hosting featured art show "Dreams of Color" by Leanna Leitzke
- Cole Gallery (107 5th Ave S) is featuring artist Layne Cook's show "A Sense of Time and Place" and artwork by impressionist Mike Wise "Painting Whidbey."
- Maize & Barley (525 Main St) presents a Sea Series art exhibit by local artist Heather Stadler Weichert.
- ARTspot (408 Main St) is hosting an ArtWatch Livestream on Thursday, September 17th at 6pm. You can watch on their Instagram, Facebook or YouTube account as Bryn, Ray and Angeline will be sculpting and answering questions.
- Glazed & Amazed (514 Main St), in partnership with the Edmonds Food Bank, is hosting an Empty Bowls event through September 24th. Buy an unfinished bowl to either paint in store or at home for $20. $16 will go to Edmonds Food Bank.
- The Edmonds Center for the Arts (410 4th Ave N) is hosting its annual gala virtually this year on Friday, September 25th from 7-9pm. For more information visit here.