How to participate in the #EdmondDayTrip video contest
1.) Read the rules below.
2.) Create a video that showcases your idea of a great day trip in Edmonds.
3.) Make your video conform to the submission guidelines/rules below.
4.) Upload your video to YouTube and make it public (or provide us a password in your description)
5.) Submit your video by clicking "Submit Your Video" on this web page.
6.) Your video must be submitted by the DEADLINE: October 15, 2018
Submission Guidelines / Rules
The #EdmondsDayTrip video contest is intended to showcase your vision of a day trip in Edmonds. (Stay tuned because in November we’ll announce a holiday video contest!)
- Your video must include the phrase Visit Edmonds.
- It must include the hashtag #EdmondsDayTrip.
- It can be no longer than 30 seconds in length, but it may be shorter.
- All imagery and Videography must be shot in Edmonds.
- You can use a mix of still images and videography.
- Your video must be uploaded to YouTube.
- All videos must be submitted by 8 pm on Monday, October 15, 2018.
- The winner will be announced the following week.
- You give all rights for the use of your video and all of its elements to be used in full or in part to the City of Edmonds, and its destination tourism brand, Visit Edmonds, on our website, social media, for publicity and exhibition.
The fine print
- Custodian must make the agreement for entrants under 18.
- Everyone enters at his/her own risk.
- Be sure you have permission before taking pictures or video of specific people, especially when photographing children.
- Decision of the judges is final.
DEADLINE: October 15, 2018